One key word:
Requirement that I first imposed by the most complete and versatile training possible in France and Brazil, for the masterful way of boarding clinicat Paris and at St. Louis hospital.
requirement I call into daily assessment of the quality of my work, the level of information available and the particular postoperative service.
requirement on selecting the most appropriate technique, which requires a versatile control and ethics flawless, you have to refuse.
requirement the end result of course spontaneously offering a touch if necessary.
requirement applied to the patient. A complete understanding of the information transmitted, the risks, the postoperative course and outcomes is fundamental to the physical and psychological success of the intervention. It is the result of an attentive listening and unwavering discipline, requiring scrupulous observance advice, constraints and regulations.
- 1978 – 1984 : Medical studies at the Faculty of Paris V – CHU Pitié-Salpêtrière (2nd place ranking in priority to PCEM1 contest)
- 1984 : Contest internship in Paris (22nd place, taking precedence)
- 1984 – 1990 : Internship in Paris in surgery including general and specialized training in plastic surgery and aesthetic reconstructice
- 1988 : Microsurgery Iron Mill
- 1991–1992 : Internal “post-graduation” in aesthetic plastic surgery and microsurgery in hospital Das Clinicas – Sao Paulo, Brazil and in the clinic Prof. Yvo Pitangui. – Rio, Brazil
- 1992–1995 : Head of Paris hospitals Clinic Assistant at Saint-Antoine Hospital and at St. Louis Hospital
- Depuis 1995 : tied, head of plastic surgery teaching at Saint-Louis Hospital, Paris, and liberal doctor living in Paris.
- 1984 : Intern of Paris Hospitals
- 19889 : University degree in hand surgery (Pr Apoil. – Saint-Antoine Hospital)
- 1990 : specialist degree (DES) in Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic
- 1992 : Doctorate in Medicine
- 1995 : clinical director assistant at the Faculty of Paris
- Depuis 2001 : Master of anatomy lectures at the National College of Aesthetic Medicine in Paris.
- medical trainer on technical injections wrinkles: Botox